Ramona Property Managers, Inc. provides our property management services in accordance with the State and Federal Fair Housing Laws. If any property owner requests or pressures Ramona Property Managers, Inc. to act in a way not in compliance with local, state or federal laws and ordinances, Ramona Property Managers, Inc. will terminate the relationship immediately.
A fiduciary duty is the highest standard of care. The person who has a fiduciary duty is called the fiduciary, and the person to whom he owes the duty, is typically referred to as the principal or the beneficiary.
As a fiduciary, Ramona Property Managers, inc. promises to:
- Reliably apply due diligence and not engage in activity against the best interests of our client or property.
- Protect any confidential or proprietary information without Owner’s consent, unless required by law or regulations.
- Maintain financial records for each property managed for 7 years on active accounts and 3 years on inactive accounts.
- Deposit all income in a trust account with a qualified financial institution and keep those funds separate from other clients and company operating funds to prevent co-mingling and conversion.
- Write all contracts in clear and understandable terms.
- Disclose material facts concerning the property to the owner
- Conduct business and property management activities in compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Professional full service property management is what we do. We are not a couple of brokers working out of a satellite office managing a few properties to make ends meet. Ramona Property Managers has provided professional services for over 50 years and our goal is to manage your property and create a long term relationship. We offer brokerage services to clients interested in purchasing and selling, but you are free to work with any broker of your choice.