Application Information &
Because each property is individually owned, the requirements listed below are guidelines which may vary from property to property and owner to owner. All questions on specific propeties should be directed to our office by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will never approve an application or sign a lease before you visit our offices or meet a leasing agent at one of our properties.
- We will never ask you to send money before you visit our offices
- We represent owners in all parts of leasing a property. The owners we represent will never negotiate directly with you or ask you to “call the when you’re at the property”
- We will never ask you to return the key anywhere but the where you found it – back in the lockbox.
- Any third party requesting money for information on properties managed by Ramona Property Managers is doing so without our permission or consent.
If anybody you communicated with before viewing this property asked you to do any of the above – you’re probably targeted as a potential victim of fraud.
If you have any questions about the legitimacy of any rentals you see, please contact our office by calling 626-448-7882
A summary of important information you should know before applying
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are answers to some of the most common questions we hear from applicants.